On 13/12/06, Eric J. Feldhusen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm running BackupPC 2.1.2pl2 under RHEL4 and I have a single server
> with multiple directories that I don't want to backup, since the
> directories are just linux distribution iso's or the iso's exploded.  I
> have a single $Conf{BackupFilesExclude} with two directories.  If I put
> two directories in that line, as it is below, the first directory listed
> will be excluded, but the second directory is fully backed up.  If I
> change the line to just one directory, that directory is excluded.
>
> Any suggestions?

If nothing works, you can always try to tinker with the command that
actually gets the data (e.g., put multiple "--exclude" arguments into
$Conf{RsyncArgs}). This is what I do so I know that it will work, though
I'd have preferred the more normal method of $Conf{BackupFilesExclude}.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

"So, does the egg come before the chicken, or the chicken before the
egg. That is a question we can never find an answer
to."---Subtitle103e.doc
---The answer is in Genesis chapter 2.