I am using the BackupPc packaged rsync to backup WindowsXP computers. I
want to backup 2 directories, "My Documents" and "Desktop". From what
I've read, the way to do this is create an rsync share of the user's
"Documents and Settings" folder and then set $Conf{RsyncBackupFilesOnly}
 in the pc/host/config.pl file for the specific folders that you want to
back up.
What it's doing is backing up the whole "Documents and Settings" folder.
I'm stumped...

What's wrong?

I'm using version 2.1.1-2sarge2 of backuppc (debian stable) and
cygwin-rsyncd-2.6.8_0: Rsyncd for Cygwin downloaded from the BackupPc
Sourceforge site.

relevant part of C:\rsyncd\rsyncd.conf

[Documents&Settings]
    path = C:/Documents and Settings/username-goes-here/
    comment = stuff user wants backed up
    strict modes = false
    auth users = backuppc
    secrets file = c:/rsyncd/rsyncd.secrets
    hosts allow = ip.address.goes.here
    read only = false
    list = false

and the computer's config.pl

$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'backuppc';
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = '****';
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = 'Documents&Settings';
$Conf{RsyncBackupFilesOnly} = ['/My Documents', '/Desktop'];

--
- Matt Miller -
Solutions for Progress