I've seen the same problem with Vista Home 32 bit. I tried using the
XYNTService project which works for everything from server 2003 on down, but
It won't start successfully on Vista. I get the feeling since Vista seems to
be slow to be picked up, that we might be waiting a good stretch of time
before 3rd party apps start appearing that work.

Jim McNamara

On 5/19/07, Richard Maynard / Wessex Networks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>