Hi,
I have an issue where my backups on a linux box would not run.  I would get
this error...Connected to mail.leversets.com:873, remote version 29
Got response: c2705a13faf181c5859b60f860b9eccc
Auth: got challenge: LSc92vNLWv4sIZ5rL6ZGJw, reply: root wnBaE/rxgcWFm2D4YLnszA
Connected to module rootbackup
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group --devices
--links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times . .
Checksum seed is 1182385084
Got checksumSeed 0x4679c3bc
fileListReceive() failed
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)
Backup aborted (fileListReceive failed)
I got this using SSH and not using SSH.  I currently backup about 13 windows
servers just fine, but this one linux box has issues.  So I went on google and
found this site...http://contented.life.eu.org/articles/backuppc-woe/He talks
about the issue I have and he found out that it was caused by socket files.  Is
there a fix for this?  I was able to get the backup started after I edited the
config file for the linux box to exclude the directories with those socket
files.  But I need to do a full backup of this data.  How can I get this to
backup?Any Info would be great!Thank you All!