Hi there.. Maybe not an important question, but it's bugging me.  I must be
missing something.  If there is really only ever one pool of unique files
in the BackupPC storage area, what's the point of having both full and
incremental backups?

In my current setup, i have a full once a week with incrementals every
other day because files are duplicated and it saves space.  But with the
awesome efficiences offered by BackupPC, it seems to me incremental/full
becomes a mute point and a person might as well do an incremental every day
perminently, or a full every day if you're worried about missing files with
the incremental.. Either way, it's going to use the same amount of storage
is it not?

Thanks for your comments.  I'm just waiting for my disk and I'll be setting
up BackupPC immediately.