Hi all,

I am struggling to get ftp transfer working in 3.2.0 beta0. And I keep
ketting the error message: xfer start failed: Can't open connection to :
Invalid argument
I have done quite some googling allready, but I am unable to find any
solution. I also stumbled on this discussion:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg13969.html.
But no sollution there either.

Is there anybody that can help me?

Omko