Jeffrey J. Kosowsky wrote:

> There is a bash script written by Matthias Meyer (and available by
> googling on the web).
> I think called BackupPC_deleteBackup (or maybe that's just what I
> called it ;)

No, that was the name from me :-)
I have an updated version of this script.
Included your patch as well as can remove an entiry host.

Unfortunateyl I can not put it into the wiki.
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=How_to_delete_backups
Don't know how :-(

Can I mail the script to someone which put it into the wiki?

br
Matthias
--
Don't Panic