egrimisu wrote:

> hi and thanks for the repley, unfortunetly that does not work. i put the
> command there and after the pc's backup the pc does not shut down.
>
> http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/65/66670236.jpg

DumpPostUserCmd will be executed on your BackupPC Server.
Try "/sbin/halt" and your server will shutdown after this backup is done.
Probably not what you want ;-)

You have to establish a way to execute commands on your client pc.
I recommend ssh but there are other possibilities too (e.g. winexe).

br
Matthias
--
Don't Panic