Hello,

I run a backuppc server version 3.1.10 on a centos server.

I setup 10 hosts to backup by rsyncd method.

For one of these host called pc-de-guillaume, the backup suddenly start to
fail every times.

This is what seem to be revelant into the error log, some files can't be
backup  :

full backup started for directory Users (baseline backup #85)
Connected to pc-de-guillaume:873, remote version 29
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module Users
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times .
.
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/My Videos
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/My Pictures
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/My Music
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/Mes vidéos
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/Mes images
Sent exclude: /Public/Documents/Ma musique
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/My Videos
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/My Pictures
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/My Music
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/Mes vidéos
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/Mes images
Sent exclude: /Default/Documents/Ma musique
Sent exclude: /Default/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start
Menu/Programmes
Sent exclude: /Default/AppData/Local/Temporary Internet Files
Sent exclude: /Default/AppData/Local/History
Sent exclude: /Default/AppData/Local/Historique
Sent exclude: /Default/AppData/Local/Application Data
Sent exclude: /Default/Voisinage réseau
Sent exclude: /Default/Voisinage d'impression
Sent exclude: /Default/Templates
Sent exclude: /Default/Start Menu
Sent exclude: /Default/SendTo
Sent exclude: /Default/Recent
Sent exclude: /Default/PrintHood
Sent exclude: /Default/NetHood
Sent exclude: /Default/My Documents
Sent exclude: /Default/Modèles
Sent exclude: /Default/Mes documents
Sent exclude: /Default/Menu Démarrer
Sent exclude: /Default/Local Settings
Sent exclude: /Default/Cookies
Sent exclude: /Default/Application Data
Sent exclude: /All Users/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programmes
Sent exclude: /All Users/Templates
Sent exclude: /All Users/Start Menu
Sent exclude: /All Users/Modèles
Sent exclude: /All Users/Menu Démarrer
Sent exclude: /All Users/Favorites
Sent exclude: /All Users/Favoris
Sent exclude: /All Users/Documents
Sent exclude: /All Users/Desktop
Sent exclude: /All Users/Bureau
Sent exclude: /All Users/Application Data
Sent exclude: /*/Documents/Mes vidéos
Sent exclude: /*/Documents/Mes images
Sent exclude: /*/Documents/Ma musique
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Live Contacts
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Defender
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Messenger
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Temp
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Mozilla
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programmes
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Temporary Internet Files
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Historique
Sent exclude: /*/AppData/Local/Application Data
Sent exclude: /*/Voisinage réseau
Sent exclude: /*/Voisinage d'impression
Sent exclude: /*/SendTo
Sent exclude: /*/Recent
Sent exclude: /*/ntuser.dat.LOG2
Sent exclude: /*/ntuser.dat.LOG1
Sent exclude: /*/NTUSER.DAT
Sent exclude: /*/Modèles
Sent exclude: /*/Mes documents
Sent exclude: /*/Menu Démarrer
Sent exclude: /*/Local Settings
Sent exclude: /*/Application Data
Sent exclude: /Invité
Sent exclude: /Default
Sent exclude: /Default User
Sent exclude: /All Users
Xfer PIDs are now 12291
[ 2057 lignes sautées ]
Can't write 33742 bytes to socket
Read EOF:
Tried again: got 0 bytes
finish: removing in-process file administrateur/.VirtualBox/VDI/xppro.vdi
Child is aborting
Done: 1767 files, 8868747228 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (aborted by signal=PIPE)
Backup aborted by user signal
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior
one (got 1767 and 1767 files versus 3230)

This file is a virtual disk image of 10 138 808 320 octets (9,44 Go) and is
not locked during backup process.

Any help will be welcome.

Best regards,
Guillaume JAOUEN.