On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Fabrice Delente <delen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is set to 'backuppc':
>
> root@se3:/etc/backuppc # grep CgiAdminUser  *
> config.pl:$Conf{CgiAdminUserGroup} = 'backuppc';
> config.pl:$Conf{CgiAdminUsers}     = 'backuppc';
>
> The /usr/share/backuppc directory is owned by www-se3:backuppc so I added
> www-se3 to the CgiAdminUsers:
>
> $Conf{CgiAdminUsers}     = 'backuppc,www-se3';
>
> but I still have the same message for the 3rd machine (only privileged users
> can view info on this host).

These 'users' are strictly web logins that normally exist only in what
you specified as  apache's AuthUserFile and AuthGroupFile.   They have
nothing to do with system users unless you have gone out of your way
to make apache use system logins.   And in any case apache should be
prompting you for a login before allowing access to the web page if it
is set up correctly.

     lesmikes...@gmail.com