On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Jimmy Thrasibule
<thrasibule.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if it is possible to wake BakupPC at midnight. In the
> documentation or on the Internet, they all start at 1 to 23.
>
> $Conf{WakeupSchedule} = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
> 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23];
>

> Can I put '0' in the `WakeupSchedule` list?

Yes but since BackupPC_nightly runs on the first entry (1), omitting
midnight might be intentional to give the running backups some extra
time to complete.  You might want to rotate the list a bit to make the
nightly run happen later in the morning when everything should be
finished.

>  And what about
> `$Conf{BlackoutPeriods}`?

I think 0 should work there too.