You can -most probably- do that with the --max-size option of rsync, check
this page for hints:
http://serverfault.com/questions/105206/rsync-exclude-files-that-are-over-a-certain-size

You will need to pass that as additional parameters to the backup command.
If you can't find out how to do that, please ask again.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 5:34 PM, <supp...@vip-consult.co.uk> wrote:

>   Hi all
>
> I have a problem with a remote machine which has few large files (2-3gb )
> over a 10mb link this transfer never completes and the next day it tries
> again .
> It hangs on this transfer and never completes the rest of the backup.
>
> Is there a way to force backing up these large files last or if not seutp
> osme global exclude rule NOT to backup files larger than ....
>
> Kind Regards Chris

Marios Zindilis