when I type the command they exit to the help menĂº...

$ ./BackupPC_tarCreate -h localhost -n -4 -s /mnt/smb >
/tmp/localhost_restore.tar
usage: ./BackupPC_tarCreate [options] files/directories...
  Required options:
     -h host         host from which the tar archive is created
     -n dumpNum      dump number from which the tar archive is created
                     A negative number means relative to the end (eg -1
                     means the most recent dump, -2 2nd most recent etc).
     -s shareName    share name from which the tar archive is created

  Other options:
     -t              print summary totals
     -r pathRemove   path prefix that will be replaced with pathAdd
     -p pathAdd      new path prefix
     -b BLOCKS       output write buffer size in 512-byte blocks (default
20; same as tar)
     -w readBufSz    buffer size for reading files (default 1048576 = 1MB)
     -e charset      charset for encoding file names (default: value of
                     $Conf{ClientCharset} when backup was done)
     -l              just print a file listing; don't generate an archive
     -L              just print a detailed file listing; don't generate an
archive
$

mailingli...@websitemanagers.com.au>:

> On 14/01/16 09:58, David Rotger wrote:
> > And the command with backuppc user says:
> >
> > $ ./BackupPC_tarCreate -h localhost -n -4 -s /mnt/smb >
> > localhost_restore.tar
> > -su: 10: cannot create localhost_restore.tar: Permission denied
> >

> Try this:
> $ ./BackupPC_tarCreate -h localhost -n -4 -s /mnt/smb >
> /tmp/localhost_restore.tar
>
> You should have permission to write in /tmp/ but make sure you have
> enough space there first:
> df -H /tmp
>
> Regards,
> Adam