Hi there!

In retrospect I realise I should have written something about that in my

I any case, I have no problem with using old software.
Just because BPC isn't apparently maintained anymore, doesn't mean it will
suddenly stop working.

However, it's a so-so feeling using a software that's been for all practical
purposes abandoned for many years now.

Don't misunderstand me, BPC works just fine over here.

I'm just looking ahead and mulling over what to do whenever, and if, e.g.
CentOS 6/7/8+ stops BPC from working because of missing libs and/or other
dependencies.

--
//Sorin