Lano,

That setting needs to point to an executable without any arguments.

If you can't inject the right arguments elsewhere (eg, ssh config, other
Xfer commands), then I'd recommend making a short shell script, eg,
/usr/local/bin/backuppc_sshpass that executes the command with the
arguments you want.  Then set $Conf{SshPath} to
/usr/local/bin/backuppc_sshpass.

Craig