All,

I have a backup which backs up the following directories on all my Windows
computers

C:\Users

And

C:\ProgramData

It seems to be working well, but a couple of us have Windows 10 machines
with the Unix tools installed and the backups always hang here and fail.

C:/Users/jeffrey.west/AppData/Local/lxss/rootfs/lib/xtables/libxt_pkttype.so

I was wondering if there was any way to completely exclude the following
directory either using a custom pl file or adding the following to the
exclude in the main config.pl file.

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {

‘C$’ => [

   ‘Users/*/AppData/Local/lxss/*’

   ]

};

Not sure if you can use a wildcard for the username or not in the main
config.pl

Jeff West
Systems Engineer
Riptide Software
Office 321-296-7724 ext 216 <(321)%20296-7724>
Direct 407-542-7697 <(407)%20542-7697>
Cell    407-925-7030 <(407)%20925-7030>
www.riptidesoftware.com