> From: Orazio Di nino <orazio.din...@tecnosi.it>
>
> Hello everyone,
> I would like to back up two hosts at different times.
> es. host1 at 10:00 PM and host2 at 4:00 PM.
> How do I configure this?

The easiest way is to set a cron job like the one below. The '0' at the end
means to do an incremental backup, a '1' would mean to do a full backup. This
will force the job to go off at a particular time.

You will also want to set a job to do a full backup occasionally, to do a more
thorough check of the files being backed up against the copies in your backup
pool.

# mysql-2 is set to dump its database at 8:15pm (20:15)
# let's do a backup right after that.
20 20 * * * backuppc /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_serverMesg backup
mysql-2.example.com mysql-2.example.com backuppc 0

--
Carl Soderstrom
Real Time Enterprises