About a month ago samba was updated to version 4.6 on my BackupPC server (version 3.3) and since then I can't do a full backup of Win7 machines. Incrementals work, but not the fulls. I get NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE, but I think that's bogus. I have an idea that the problem is the "tarmode" part of the smbclient command. It seems that "tarmode verbose full" is not supported any longer. The only tarmode options that the new smbclient recognizes are full, inc, reset and noreset.
Any suggestions what the smbclient command should be now with the newer samba version?
Thanks

--
Micha Silver
Ben Gurion Univ.