Is there a way to watch the restore status? Like being able to tail -f an actual log file (not the LOG file in the web UI - that doesn't tell me anything).

I'm sitting here waiting for hours, not even knowing if the restore is actually doing anything. Need to be able to see what the process is doing. Is it working? is it hung? is it just taking a long time to compile the rsync list?

Thanks,

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -