On 12/11 06:49 , Gerald Brandt wrote:
> I have a request from Management to create an archive from a backup I did in
> 2015. Is there a way to archive an old backup?

The easiest may be to use BackupPC_tarCreate to generate a tar stream of the
backup in question, and redirect to a tarfile.

Something like:
/usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_tarCreate -n <backup number> -h
host.example.tld -s / / > archive_of_host_example_tld-2015-xx-xx.tar

Have you used BackupPC_tarCreate before? Or do you need more help with the
command syntax?

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator