On 2018-02-13 00:34, Marc Gilliatt wrote:
So can I just install the tar file again then, and when it asks me
for the _Full path to existing main config.pl []? _should I put what
you had mentioned?

My suggestion is yes, give it a whirl.

More accurately, I'd suggest saving a copy of your current config.pl, so you can try again if anything goes awry. Also, depending on what procedure or script you're using, you may want to examine it to see if it has options to update your config.pl or assume you need a new one, as the one from which that command line came. It doesn't need to be done at the same time as the tar installation, but it won't hurt to go through the steps again, either.