Hello,

First of all I am sorry if this question can be answered upon long RTFM. This would be than the Plan B Option :-)

I was hired by a company who was using Backup-PC before for their backups. The person who installed and maintained it is not available nor contactable anymore.

The company itself has been acquired by a larger one now, so it'll be completely new inrfastructure in place that is designed by the parent company.

My task now is to get some files out of old Backup-PC data set... I am not intending to start Backup-PC anymore...

Here are the files I got with a message "it's our backup":

config
cpool
lock.roster
lost+found

What is the easiest way (if any :-) to extract browsable filestructure out of this?

Thanks!