I recently had a hard drive die so I took the opportunity to change my
machine from CentOS 6 to Devuan. It is using Version 3.3.1 of Backuppc.
I set up Apache and Backuppc on the new machine and all appears OK. I
can browse the old backups and I can create new one.

The problem I have is that I cannot restore. When I look at old backups
there are no checkboxes to check to select something to restore.

I'm guessing it is some kind of permission issue.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve