On 2018-04-19 07:37, Gerald Brandt wrote:
I've had data loss on XFS, so I'm very wary of it. It used to be my go
to filesystem.

Lately, I've been looking at bcachefs2. Anyone experience using it?

Gerald

I've also had data loss on XFS, for which I have no satisfactory explanation, but I'm equally wary. Somewhere around here there's a limited comparison I did where I recommend btrfs and JFS. bcachefs seems intriguing, but I haven't used it in anger and I haven't seen anything practical to distinguish it from btrfs, but I haven't dived into it in much depth, either.