RT> Not sure if this is helpful, but if you browse to a specific
RT> folder for a host, you can then click a link to view that folder's history.

thanks Robert, I was aware of that feature, but it only allows a per
directory browsing. With a typical Windows directory structure, it is
impossible to identify the one hidden directory that causes the
trouble.

What I have in mind is either a listing what files are actually new or
some kind of display that would only show that part of the directory
structure that was actually modified in a given backup.

 best regards
---
Michael Schumacher
PAMAS Partikelmess- und Analysesysteme GmbH
Dieselstr.10, D-71277 Rutesheim
Tel +49-7152-99630
Fax +49-7152-996333
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Schreck