Ok so I can report my windows10 machines are completing full backups now
without any other changes - THANK YOU :)

My mac needs more work based on the way I have the daemon set up.  I will
report back some time tomorrow, once I have had chance to work on it.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help and backup pc is the best, have
used it for ever.

Paul

On May 15, 2018 at 4:45:46 PM, Craig Barratt via BackupPC-users