Hi, this is the first time I am going to use the Backuppc  for my office, I
need to change the GUI settings like logo change, font, label and
background colour kindly guide me please.

*From:* Lluís Forns <webmas...@escoltesiguies.cat>
*Sent:* 11 June 2018 19:28
*To:* backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup stopped working

I reply myself, server changed keys, I entered using IP to update keys, but
not using hostname. After logging using servername it worked again.

El 11/06/18 a les 15:16, Lluís Forns ha escrit:

Backuppc stopped working; I don't know if it is related to a "disk full"
problem, or a permission problem on server after moving files (doing "chown
-R backuppc:www-data /var/lib/backuppc" to be sure).

I can read files online, but cannot restore them. The error is:

incr backup started back to 2018-06-06 20:00:01 (backup #18) for
directory /scripts

Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root server /usr/bin/rsync --server
--sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links
--times --block-size=2048 --recursive --checksum-seed=32761 .
/scripts/

Xfer PIDs are now 9539

Read EOF: Connection reset by peer

Tried again: got 0 bytes

Done: 0 files, 0 bytes

Got fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes)

Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes)

But if I try "/usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root server /usr/bin/rsync" it works.

Any hint?

--

*Lluís Forns*

*Lluís Forns*
Tècnic del Servei d'Informàtica
93 590 27 00
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/minyonsescoltesiguiesdecatalunya> -
Twitter <https://twitter.com/EscoltesiGuies>
www.escoltesiguies.cat

[image: Logo de Minyons Escoltes i Guies de Catalunya]
<http://www.escoltesiguies.cat>
No m'imprimeixis si no és necessari. Protegim el medi ambient
Avís legal i Protecció de dades (LOPD)
<http://www.escoltesiguies.cat/avis-legal-correus>