From: Craig Barratt via BackupPC-users <backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: den 31 oktober 2018 18:27
To: General list for user discussion, questions and support
<backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Craig Barratt <cbarr...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to distinguish from which BPC-server
administrative emails are coming (Was: BackupPC administrative attention
needed)

Sorin,

Unfortunately the Subject field for admin emails is hardcoded.

However, $Conf{EMailAdminUserName} can be set and that is used for the "To"
field.  Could you add some tag there that allows you to filter or distinguish
the emails?

You can also set $Conf{EMailHeaders} to add additional headers, but I don't
see a way in gmail to filter based on arbitrary headers.

Perhaps I should make that subject line a config parameter...

Craig

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 12:26 AM Sorin Srbu < <mailto:sorin.s...@ilk.uu.se>