Hi,

I have reboot the server and now it works!

Thanks!!

MFG

On 1/7/19 6:45 PM, Michael Stowe wrote:

On 2019-01-07 08:29, W Forum W wrote:

    Hi,

    Ẃe have more than 50 jobs in ‘Background Queue Summary’ but no job
    is running. Manually we can start these Jobs.

    Why are the Jobs not running automatically as they are queued?

    In the status overview we see only 2 Jobs running fo days now

    Host
    Type
    User
    Start Time
    Command
    PID
    Xfer PID

    admin

    5/1 01:00
    BackupPC_nightly -m 0 63
    5001

    trashClean

    4/1 12:59
    BackupPC_trashClean
    22313

    Any ideas why?

    Many thanks!!

When I have seen this behavior, it has usually been due to upgrading one or more perl modules or the perl installation, or BackupPC, while leaving the backuppc instance running. Or, damage to the running instance (e.g., I/O failure or OOM error.) YMMV, but restarting BackupPC is where I'd start.