>From: Karol Jędrzejczyk <kjedrzejc...@icotera.com>
>I'm using BackupPC to back up a bunch of servers only. In this scenario
>any transfer error is critical.

Hi Karol,
I like to receive reports of any failures so I install BackupPC_report [1] on
the BackupPC server then I explore the logs from any that error out. I call it
with these cronjobs to reduce the amount of clutter in my inbox:

#Ansible: BackupPC - Send report Monday morning
5 08 * * 1 /usr/share/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC_report.pl | mail -r `hostname
-s`@`hostname -d` -s "BackupPC@`hostname -s` weekly report"
my_team@my_domain.com
#Ansible: BackupPC - Send report on error
5 08 * * * /usr/share/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC_report.pl -s | mail -E -r `hostname
-s`@`hostname -d` -s "BackupPC@`hostname -s` warning" my_team@my_domain.com

[1] https://github.com/moisseev/BackupPC_report