Our setup is a little different that yours, but this is the SELinux module I
deploy to my BackupPC server with these steps:
semodule -r backuppc
checkmodule -M -m -o /tmp/backuppc.mod /tmp/backuppc.te
semodule_package -o /tmp/backuppc.pp -m /tmp/backuppc.mod
semodule -i /tmp/backuppc.pp

We also set these SELinux Booleans
setsebool httpd_read_user_content 1
setsebool httpd_use_nfs 1    # our data store is on NFS

Contents of /tmp/backuppc.te:

module backuppc 1.0;

require {
    type etc_t;
    type var_log_t;
    type net_conf_t;
    type user_tmp_t;
    type httpd_sys_script_t;
    class file { write rename read create unlink open };
    class dir { search read write getattr remove_name open add_name };
}

#============= httpd_sys_script_t ==============
allow httpd_sys_script_t etc_t:dir { write search read open getattr add_name
remove_name };
allow httpd_sys_script_t etc_t:file { write rename create unlink };
allow httpd_sys_script_t var_log_t:dir read;
allow httpd_sys_script_t var_log_t:file { read open };
allow httpd_sys_script_t net_conf_t:file { read write open rename create unlink
};
allow httpd_sys_script_t user_tmp_t:dir { write search read open getattr
add_name remove_name };
allow httpd_sys_script_t user_tmp_t:file { write rename create unlink };