On 2020-01-17 10:05, DI Harald ARNOLD wrote:
Hi to all, I am a newbee at this list. I found nothing
about this thread in old archives.

I installed backuppc on a linux openSuSE Tumbleweed box
to backup two methods of a "Windows 10" box by "rsyncd".

Everything is working fine, both "methods" are starting.

But the Windows 10 box is going into hibernation mode.
I would like that the windows box is using hibernation,
but not when "rsync" (the backuppc job) is running.

I switched of hibernation mode an everything was fine.

Is there a configuration that windows uses hibernation
and will wake up or do not go into hibernation mode,
when backup is starting/running.

Till now I have no configuration for waking up windows
and to ignore hibernation at backup time.

Thanks Harald

Depending on how you're managing rsync, it's relatively easy to manage this through a script:

powercfg.exe /hibernate off