Actually, a co-worker just pointed that out to me, so I removed the --one-file-system argument and that fixed the problem. I had been banging my head against the wall on that for a couple of hours and just needed a fresh set of eyes to see what a dummy I was being.

Thank you for the response. If he hadn't of pointed it out, this would have set me in the right direction.

--Robert