Hello,

I believe the last time this was asked was a few years ago and I was wondering
if anything has changed.
We’ve been running backuppc for a few years and now have new server for it with
100 TB of space in hardware raid 6 array.

We’re wondering what the recommended filesystem for backuppc would be on an
array of this size ?

Our priority is stability over performance. We’ll be running ubuntu as the
operating system.

Most of the hosts we’re backing up are fairly small (under 1 TB) linux servers.
Right now we’re backing up about 100 servers for a total of around 20 TB.
(We’re expecting the new server to last a few years).

Thanks !

- Andrew

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health
information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use,
retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was
originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.