Hi, we're currently syncing our cpool to an off-site location on a weekly
basis. Would it be feasible to only sync the latest of each backup rather than
the entire pool?

To elaborate, on Saturdays we run an rsync of the entire cpool to another
server to provide disaster recovery options. Is it possible/reasonable to just
copy the data from the night before? Or, with de-duplication and compression,
would we really save much space/transfer time? If so, what is the best way to
grab just one night's worth of backups while still preserving a full recovery?

Just curious if someone is already doing this and how you sorted it out.

Thanks!
Mike