Craig,
thank you for your help!

I've changed the "XferMethod" to "rsync" and added, in the "RsyncShareName",
the path of my share:
/var/flexshare/shares/arquivos

I've also tried to use the share name "arquivos", but both returned the same
error:

incr backup started back to 2020-10-08 15:28:11 (backup #1378) for directory
arquivos Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l root servidor /usr/bin/rsync --server
--sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D --links --hard-links --times
--block-size=2048 --recursive . arquivos/ Xfer PIDs are now 29394 Read EOF:
Connection reset by peer Tried again: got 0 bytes Done: 0 files, 0 bytes Got
fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes) Backup aborted (Unable to read
4 bytes)

I read some threads about this error and it seems to be that the backuppc user
must have a successful SSH connection with the ClearOS server, is that right?
Or there is something else more I need to verify?

About the skipped lines, how do I check that?
I don't know if this information is useful, but here is the beggining of the
"XferLOG", associated to that same backup job that I've posted before:

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\servidor\\arquivos -U informatica -E -d 1 -c
tarmode\ full -TcN /var/lib/backuppc/pc/servidor/timeStamp.level0 -
incr backup started back to 2020-10-07 21:00:01  (backup #1376) for share
arquivos
Xfer PIDs are now 22665,22664
Getting files newer than Wed Oct  7 21:00:01 2020
WARNING: The "null passwords" option is deprecated
Domain=[QUIMLAB] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.6]
tarmode is now full, system, hidden, noreset, verbose
  create d 755       0/0           0 Comercial Química Fina
  create d 755       0/0           0 Comercial Química Fina/Elenice
  create d 755       0/0           0 Comercial Química Fina/Elenice/Outlook
  create d 755       0/0           0 Comercial Química Fina/Elenice/Backup
Sistema
  create d 755       0/0           0 Comercial Química Fina/Elenice/DADOS