I am using this gussietorres/backuppc:armhf-v2019102601 docker container
from here https://hub.docker.com/r/gussietorres/backuppc/tags which I
believe is based on this container
https://hub.docker.com/r/adferrand/backuppc

This is running on omv version 4.1.36-1, kernel version 4.14.150-odroidxu4

BackupPC version 4.3.1
BackupPC::XS VERSION = '0.59'

perl -V returns:
perl5 (revision 5 version 28 subversion 2)
uname='linux build-3-10-armv7 4.14.78-1-vanilla #2-alpine smp fri oct 26
20:28:28 utc 2018 armv8l linux '
ivtype='long'
ivsize=4

os is Alpine Linux v3.10.1