While all of that is true, the answers so far still seem to be kind of like
looking at the parking lot outside the ice hockey arena.  (Well, at least,
pre-Covid days anyways.)  Is there a game going on or is it a pre-game show
listing players?  Is the zamboni on the ice?  Which game is in which rink?  Are
there injuries? How much time is left?  Who’s being penalized and why?  I’ve
yet to find a solid way to peer into the arena of BackupPC and find answers to
these types of questions.

Thanks,

Greg Harris

On Jan 12, 2021, at 2:09 PM, Doug Lytle