Daily schedule seems to work, too.  I've got a NAS with 20 T of backed-up data which takes a little over 3 days to do a full backup and its daily incrementals will patiently wait for that to finish before they try to run.  A couple other hosts in the 7-8 T range also take over 24 hours to complete a full, and they have no problems with backup windows stepping on each other either; no attempts are made to start an additional backup on a host which already has a backup in progress.

And then the daily incrementals for all of these machines usually take only about 5-10 minutes to complete because, even though they hold a lot of data, it doesn't change frequently - which also seems to be the case for most "large media libraries".