Hi
I have been a Backuppc user for years and I have finally upgraded to v4. Over the last few weeks I have been running BackupPC_migrateV3toV4 for a few hours a day on a ~2TB cpool. All hosts and backups are now migrated. BackupPC_migrateV3toV4 -a reports zero errors. I have let BackupPC_nightly run a few times. How do I confirm that it has removed all the old v3 cpool? Is there any part of the cpool that is specifically part of v3? My Pool size as reported on the Stat page has went from:

Pool is 1616.99GiB comprising 8888846 files and 16512 directories (as of 5/26 01:30)
Pool is 3900.66GiB comprising 22295980 files and 16512 directories (as of 6/16 02:05)

There should not have been a significant growth as no new hosts were added in this time frame.

TIA
Glenn