On 13/7/21 09:02, Kenneth Porter wrote:
How can I change the order in the queue?

I just added 18 new "hosts" (actually 6, but with 3 backup jobs per host). How can I push them to the front of the queue to initialize their first backup? Is there some UI to rearrange the queue order? I don't want to force a new job to start running immediately, to avoid loading down the network. I just want to make sure those jobs run next.

Pretty sure you could manually start a backup on those hosts you want done first, but it will only actually start up to your configured $Conf{MaxUserBackups} value. I'm not sure, but suspect that the rest will simply be at the "top of the queue"....

Regards,
Adam