Hello Falko,

thank, youi= very much for the idea : I'll try each option and tell you
what happens.

There is something weird with rsync itself :

when I try to type "rsync" without any option, I receive that :

rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/macOS/BuildRoots/e90674e518/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/rsync/rsync-55/rsync/main.c(1322) [client=2.6.9]

Still, I'll try to get the "wrong option(s)".

Have a good day,
cya,

        Johnny