Hello,

Each of you has had problems subscribing to the Bacula user's list (I forced
Misty on the list, but the problem remains).   Source Forge's answer to my
service request was:

   Greetings,

   Those users should submit their own Support Requests.

   Thank you,

   David Burley
   Senior Second Level Support Technician, SourceForge.net
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, please take the time to fill out a service request. Thank you.

Kern

  (">
  /\
  V_V