On Saturday 18 June 2005 22:46, Dan Langille wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I pretty much have bacula-web working using PostgreSQL.  You can see
> what I have at http://www.langille.org/tmp/bacula-web/
>
> Included there are screen shots and the diff.  Please compare my
> screen shots with what you see on your MySQL websites and point out
> anything that is missing.  Perhaps I've not tried a link or a window
> somewhere.

I've now compared your output with mine, and yours and mine all agree. The
only link that I am aware of that it appears you missed is the "Show details"
link on the first page.

I've made a few tweaks in the CVS to Juan Luis' 1.2 version to include a few
of the changes you made. The rest are a bit more complicated, it it might be
better if you actually try the existing code in the CVS before I make any
additional changes.  In some places your code was simpler (one SQL statement
for both MySQL and PostgreSQL), and in other places, in your code the problem
you mention below about jobid and JobId exits. I think Juan Luis has
corrected that ...

> Most of the problems have been:
>
> - SQL specific to MySQL (e.g. functions names).  That said, the SQL
> now in use is not standard either (e.g. INTERVAL is not standard
> AFAIK).
>
> - case specific columns.  The column names returned by MySQL and
> PostgreSQL differ.  The result is that $row['JobId'] is not the same
> as $row['jobid'].

Kern

  (">
  /\