I suggest that you pull it down and back up to where we were previously.
It continues to put garbage characters in the URLs it is generating. By hand
editing the URL, I can get around it, or by using a different more browser I
can get around, but I note that the new bug reports have none of the
important information that I want such as OS, ...

I much prefer the old version rather than what is there now, and it doesn't
make sense keeping it up any longer.  We need to think about this and find
another solution.  The longer it stays up, the more bug reports that will be
lost.

Kern

  (">
  /\