  Michael> Does anyone else here have problems restoring files from disk, on
  Michael> OPENBSD platforms.. I think this might be a general bug that should
be
  Michael> addressed.. please if anyone else is having restoration problems
with
  Michael> OpenBSD respond to this.. and explain how you fixed it or paste
similar
  Michael> errors.

  Michael> 06-Jul 22:16 stat-fd: RestoreFiles.2005-07-06_15.17.00 Error:
create_file.c:203 Cannot make node /bacula-rest/var/cron/tabs/.sock:
ERR=Invalid argument

The same problem occurred for me on FreeBSD and is due to a difference in what
the mknod() function can do compared to Linux.  I 'solved' it adding the paths
of the these sockets to the Exclude list.  This doesn't fix the problem for
existing backups, but it prevents them getting into new backups (the OS should
recreate them anyway)

__Martin