Hello,

I have created a SSH tunnel to one of my client. And it works fine with the following command:

ssh -fN -l root -L 19102:localhost:9102 -R 9103:localhost:9103 myclient

But now I would like to run it from the "RunBeforeJob" command.
Bacula starts the tunnel. But it seems that Bacula just waiting for the command to exit. When I kill the tunnel Bacula continues but fail since the tunnel is down.

Any ideas to get Bacula not wait wait until "RunBeforeJob" is finnished?