On Tuesday 12 July 2005 09:59, Danie Theron wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> >On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 14:18 -0400, Rushowr wrote:
> >>I've heard tell about a web interface for bacula that is out and about,
> >> not the wekula project (which hasn't released anything). I even googled,
> >> found nothing, but DID find someone's online web interface that does
> >> indeed access a bacula system. Anyone know where I can find this? I like
> >> the console but my other admins prefer a web interface....
> >
> >Only one I know of is bacula-web which is just reporting on past jobs
> >and such, not actually running jobs.
>
> You might want to look at ClarkConnect , seems they've incorporated it
> in their distro , looks promising...
>
> http://www.clarkconnect.org/projects/backup.php

They seem to have a nice web interface to Bacula cc-bacula.  They also mention
that they have made a good number of bug fixes to Bacula (too bad they are
apparently not submitting them to the bugs database).  Does anyone know where
the source of their changes are?  I cannot seem to find them -- the only
thing I find are the ISOs.  I've sent an email request to their support just
a few minutes ago requesting the source.

Kern

  (">
  /\
  V_V