  dp> I was watching also this thread, due to my plans to take bacula in a
  dp> productive system. Anyway the behaviour of bacula on moved files seems to
be
  dp> odd.
  dp> I've written a small script to analyse the situation on a debian sarge.

  dp> Here we go...
  dp> <snip>

  dp> Maybe this helps to analyse the problem.

  dp> With the result of my scripts the ctime seems to be the only one, which is
  dp> modified on moved.

Correct (at least on some filesystems).

  dp> Anyway, maybe I've missunderstood the definition of atime, ctime and
mtime.
  dp> atime=access-time
  dp> ctime=create-time or change-time???
  dp> mtime=modify-time
  dp> Could someone tell me what is the correct definition of atime/ctime/mtime?

The atime is the last time that the contents of the file was accessed.

The ctime is the "time of last modification of file status information" (ref:
man ls).  This includes the name, owner etc, but not the contents of the file.

The mtime is the last time that the contents of the file was modified.

__Martin