viktorija wrote:
> Hello,
>

> i have a big problem. I should say a very big. Someone of operators deleted
> mysql data directory, where was bacula database. So now i have all backups
> but without database. How can i restore my backups, without database?
> Linux filesystem is xfs, so i cannot restore deleted directories :(
> Please help me to get back my backups.

Hi again Viktorija.

You have two alternatives here.  First, if you've been running a job to
dump and backup your catalog, you can use bextract to restore the
Catalog backup from your most recent backup.

Failing that, you can use bscan to reconstruct your Catalog from your
backed up volumes.

--
 Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518